- ‘Confirmed booking’ means the firm agreement between Pebble Learning and the delegate for attendance at an event on a specified date.
- The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all online bookings at http://www.pebblepad.co.uk or http://www.pebblelearning.co.uk.
- When you make a booking, your contract, which includes these terms and conditions, will be with Pebble Learning.
Fees and Payment
- Fees are payable prior to the event unless otherwise agreed with Pebble Learning.
- Pebble Learning reserve the right to alter prices from those published.
- If a delegate is unable to attend an event, a substitute delegate may attend in their place without any extra costs.
- The full delegate fee will be charged for places cancelled within one month of an event.
- Pebble Learning reserves the right to cancel events, but will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible in any such instance. Pebble Learning cancellations will only take place under extenuating circumstances. In these rare instances, you will be offered a place on the same event on another date. If this is not convenient a full refund will be given.
- If a delegate fails to attend an event without notifying Pebble Learning, this will be deemed as a cancellation and will incur a 100% fee.
- If a delegate is unable to attend an event, the delegate is required to notify Pebble Learning.
Accuracy of User Information
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when you register and/or complete the subscription form.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, Pebble Learning has the right to terminate your booking.
By accessing and using this Web Site you agree to be bound by the following Terms
of Use and all terms and conditions contained and/or referenced herein
or any additional terms and conditions set forth on this Web Site and
all such terms shall be deemed accepted by you. If you do NOT agree
do not agree to any additional specific terms which apply to particular
Content (as defined below) or to particular transactions concluded
through this Web Site, then you should NOT use the part of the Web
Site which contains such Content or through which such transactions
may be concluded and you should not use such Content or conclude such
of Use shall be effective upon posting on this Web Site. Please check
you are aware of all terms governing your use of this Web Site. Other
to such web sites. Also, specific terms and conditions may apply to
specific content, products, materials, services or information contained
on or available through this Web Site (the “Content”) or
transactions concluded through this Web Site. Such specific terms may
Pebble Learning reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in
the Content of the Web Site or the format thereof at any time without
notice. Pebble Learning reserves the right to terminate or restrict
access to the Web Site for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web
Site, Pebble Learning assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of
content. All content is provided “as is” and “as
available”. Pebble Learning hereby expressly disclaims any representations
or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation
warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose,
non-infringement, or as to the operation of this web site or the content.
Pebble Learning does not warrant or make any representations as to
the security of this web site. You acknowledge any information sent
may be intercepted. Pebble Learning does not warrant that the web site
or the servers which make this web site available or electronic communications
sent by Pebble Learning are free from viruses or any other harmful
In no event shall Pebble Learning or any of its affiliates be liable for any direct,
indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue,
data, information or business interruption) resulting from, arising
out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this web
site or the content, even if Pebble Learning has been advised of the
possibility of such damages. Any action brought against Pebble Learning
pertaining to or in connection with this web site must be commenced
and notified to Pebble Learning in writing within one (1) year after
the date the cause for action arose.
This Web Site may provide links to other web sites that are not under the control
of Pebble Learning. Pebble Learning shall not be responsible in any
way for the content of such other web sites. Pebble Learning provides
such links only as a convenience to the user of this Web Site, and
the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement
by Pebble Learning of the content of such web sites.
- Copyright and
all other proprietary rights in the Content (including but not limited
to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rests with Pebble
Learning or is licensed from copyright holders. All rights in the Content
not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise provided,
the Content published on this Web Site may be reproduced or distributed
in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other
use of the Content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction,
modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent
of Pebble Learning is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other
proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
- Software made
available through this Web Site or via downloading is licensed subject
to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth
in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available
for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or
redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited.
The Pebble Learning web site and associated resources may not be used for any of the following:
- the creation or transmission (other than for properly supervised and lawful research
purposes) of any offensive, obscene or indecent images, data or other
material, or any data capable of being resolved into obscene or indecent
images or material;
- the creation or transmission of defamatory material;
- the transmission of material such that this infringes the copyright of another person;
- the transmission of unsolicited commercial or advertising material;
- deliberate activities with any of the following characteristics:
- corrupting or destroying other users' data;
- violating the privacy of other users;
- disrupting the work of other users;
- as a vehicle for the introduction of "viruses".
Accuracy of User Information
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself
when you register and/or complete the subscription form.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, Pebble
Learning has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and
all current or future use of the Web Site.
Privacy of Information
- Pebble Learning will keep all information given by or about you which is not considered
public information, including but not limited to information provided
during the registration process and e-mail communications transmitted
through the Web Site, confidential.
- Pebble Learning will not disclose such information to any third parties without your
consent, except that you agree Pebble Learning may do so if such information
is already in the public domain, is required to be disclosed by law,
by a governmental agency or to protect the interests of Pebble Learning.
- You understand and agree that Pebble Learning may access the content of your account
in order to identify and resolve technical problems or service complaints.
- Pebble Learning shall not be responsible for storing any information or materials on
your behalf. You are advised to maintain any backup copies of all information
that you wish to preserve.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use this material and information
for your personal, non-commercial use or as expressly authorised by
Pebble Learning, its partners or advertisers, and may not copy, reproduce,
transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or
information without express authorisation from its author.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material you post on any area on the Web Site that
is accessible to the public will be treated as non-confidential and
non-proprietary and Pebble Learning may use such material in any medium
for any purpose, including but not limited to the reproduction, disclosure,
transmission, publication, broadcast and posting of such material in
advertising and promotions.
- Pebble Learning reserves the right to remove demo accounts or materials submitted to
a demo account at any time. Under normal circumstances notice of not
less than 7 days will be given of the intention to remove materials
via email to the supplied contact. If the requirement to remove materials
or disable access is the result of inappropriate use of facilities
or use which does not comply with these terms and conditions removal
will be immediate and without notice.
of The UK. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
The UK, for any claim or cause of action arising out of, or relating
that such exclusivity does not apply to legal actions initiated or
brought by Pebble Learning.