PebbleBash 2012: Making the Case
20 & 21 June 2012, Park House Hotel, Shifnal, UK
- 26 practitioner presentations highlighting best practice with PebblePad
- 3 keynote session with leading educationalists from the UK and Australia
- Hear first hand accounts from PebblePad3 users in Australia
- See brand new features never shown before
- Optional Pre-conference Workshop: Introduction to PebblePad3
- Meet the developers to discuss features and technical details
- See how PebblePad can integrate with Blackboard and Moodle
- And much, much more!
Thank you to all delegates who attended the recent PebbleBash 2012 conference.
With this years 'PebleBash 2012: Making the case' focusing primarily on the value PebblePad brings to learners, to teachers and to organisations, we were amazed by the wide range of contributions and experiences presented.
We've seen some exceptional keynote speakers, 28 case study presentations as well as a panel of students who presented their perspective of working with PebblePad.
If you are interested in any of the case studies and/or the conference publication please visit the Publications page. We are also aiming to get further resources from the conference online within the next few weeks.
The PebblePad Team
Park House Hotel
Comments from PebbleBash 2010
Fantastic event well organised with a good mix of case studies and real life experiences
Totally enjoyed the conference. Great sense of community going on. Well organised, great attention to detail, well done!
An excellent event to make sense of where I am at and where I would like to be